Johnson & Johnson
BE - Compliance and Analytics Associate (COVID-19 Vaccine)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are looking for an detail-oriented Compliance and Analytics Associate with a scientific background to support the management of our Global Vaccine Contact Center.
- This is a 12 month position with the possibility of an extension.
- It is possible to work full-time from home.
- You must be located in an EU country.
The Janssen Global Vaccine Contact Center (JGVCC) is a large, outsourced contact center supporting the supply of Janssen's COVID-19 vaccine during the pandemic period and possibly beyond. Globally managed, but Regionally Executed, we have built a Contact Center Operations team to support the implementation in EMEA and the JGVCC Compliance and Analytics Associate is responsible for the compliance and analytics support.
This role is responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation and running of an outsourced Regional contact centre for Janssen's COVID-19 vaccine.
- Ensuring the Contact Center processes are administered and maintained in compliance with J&J requirements and managing and generating supportive metrics related to the Contact Center.
- Assisting in the creation and management of user accounts for outsourced vendor employees, ensuring training curricula are assigned and updated as required.
- Coordinating input from local, regional and global Medical Information stakeholders · Identifying ways to streamline processes and improve efficiencies for the administration of Janssen's outsourced COVID-19 vaccine contact centre.
- To be a point of contact for Outsourced vendors.
- Define, set up and maintain Document management system for JGVCC.
- Coordinate documents (SOP, WI, ...) review and updates.
- Manage documentation in Tru Vault system.
- Support Curriculum definition and assignment.
- Follow up training completion and KPIs.
- nsure alignment with global training strategy for JGVCC.
- Support Non conformance process follow up.
- Ensure full oversight and on time completion of NC records.
- Support set up of JGVCC KPIs.
- Provide timely extract of data and appropriate dashboards to JGVCC management team.
- Coordinate, prepare, and edit reports and presentations.
- Ensure JGVCC records are stored and maintained according to WWRIM standards.
- Assist in the creation and management of the user accounts for outsourced vendor employees, ensuring training curricula are assigned and updated as required.
- Assist in the user access requests to relevant systems (including iConnect, Genesys).
- Develop appropriate compliance, monitoring and analytical procedures for the EMEA Covid-19 vaccine contact center, reflecting the business need, local and regional regulations and in alignment with global processes.
- Proactively follow up with colleagues in EMEA, global and vendor, on tasks and activities required to launch the contact centre.
- Participate in Contact Center Operations team meetings to identify, prioritise and execute service improvements.
- 2 years in a regulated industry, ideally in the Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge of Pharma regulations.
- QMS related knowledge and experience an advantage.
- Analytical skills: set-up KPI dashboard, tracking and analyzing KPIs.
- Knowledge of quality system processes such as Training, Document Management, Change Control, CAPA, Investigation, ...
- Ability to assess multiple issues, and interpret the compliance and business impact, translating into system and process requirements.
- Capability to focus and prioritize, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,).
- Ideally knowledge of relevant systems such as TruVault and Trackwise,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- A high level of accuracy and commitment to deadlines.
- Can work independently, knows the right priorities and escalates issues if needed.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to fit in well culturally in a complex organization.
- Team player.
- Customer Focus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Currently you will work remotely because of COVID-19.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration or a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J.