Johnson & Johnson
BE - Data visualization Specialist
The Data visualization Specialist will coordinate the design and delivery of a new performance dashboard for an upcoming Multiple Myeloma drug in collaboration with IT and the business project team.
This is a remote job, you can work from home full-time.
You do not need be on-site in Belgium or located in Belgium for that matter.
- To support a novel drug launch in Multiple Myeloma with the operational delivery of new insights and reporting solutions in QlikSense;
- To support the launch of novel dashboards for utilizing patient and other data.
- Coordination of the design and delivery of a new performance dashboard for an upcoming Multiple Myeloma brand in collaboration with IT and the business project team .
- Writing requirements and providing design mockups for IT.
- UAT testing: writing test scripts, coordinating & performing UAT testing.
- Conducting demo sessions with the team and getting feedback.
- Providing training materials and documentation for launch.
- If needed, helping IT writing or verifying dashboard user stories.
- Coordination of the design and delivery of dashboards using patient and other data.
- Design of new data models.
- Conducting data source assessments.
Experience and skills:
- Experience in managing data visualization initiatives.
- High level expertise of managing complex data sources in Pharmaceutical context.
- Experience with the design (including UX), testing & roll-out of analytics reporting solutions.
- Experience with QlikSense as well as Mashup technology and an ability to stay up-to-date with the software development roadmap.
- Ability to challenge brand and Business Technology teams on the status quo of analytics and propose novel solution that improve insights generation.
- Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions.
- Familiarity of the multiple myeloma therapeutic area would be a merit.
- Experience designing data models and analytics engineering tasks.
- Strong team player, translator and great in delivering against demanding deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with IT and Business Stakeholders.
- Passion to find new ways to generate insights that make a difference.
- Solid appetite to design and implement solutions starting from a blank page.
- Experience in working with agile teams is an advantage.
- Highly accountable and willing to take full ownership of the project area.
Note: This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.