Johnson & Johnson
BE - E2E Integrated Data Management Leader
JSC End2End Integrated Data Management
Change Management Leader
Long term project until end of 2021!
The Change Management Leader will create and implement change management strategies to identify, work out and implement the significant change impact that will be a key success factor to achieve the objectives of the IDM program.
· Within the IDM program, initiatives have been identified to improve the E2E MDM processes affecting all functions (e.g., need for new roles with clear responsibilities, new workflow toolset, need for process changes etc.).
Key responsibilities at IDM program level (~50%):
· To implement these initiatives and sustain the improvements, create and implement change management strategies.
· Identify concretely the change impacts through organization and facilitation of workshops across the involved SC functions, working with change agents.
· Facilitate, work out, support and drive the implement of the changes by using best in class change management practices (ADKAR1) This person will lead workshops and drive the adoption of recommended changes.
· Drive the change management & communication approach of the IDM project core and extended teams.
· Design, support and facilitate the training strategy and training delivery efforts.
· Provide change management coaching to the entire IDM community (from leadership to analysts).
Key responsibilities at IDM1 E2E MD organization workstream (~50%):
· Drive & support the organizational impact implementation of the IDM program on the Master Data Organizational components in JSC and JJSC Data Operations, along the sequence: Process à System solution design à Roles à Functions à Organization.
· Initialize and implement the roll-out of to be E2E MDM organization.
· Drive the recruitment of missing roles based on job descriptions.
· Drive the hiring and onboarding of new recruits.
· Build capabilities to ensure that the required skillset for new roles is met.
· Deep understanding of supply chain processes end to end (Plan - Source - Make - Deliver - Quality - Finance).
· Experience with ERP and APS solutions1 and understanding of the key role of high quality, timely and efficient master data management processes.
· Excellent influencing skills.
· 2+ years of experience in change management principles, methodologies and tools.
· Good communication and leadership skills.
· A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
· 5+ years of experience in change management principles, methodologies and tools with ideally experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
· Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
· Change management certification or designation desired.