Johnson & Johnson
BE - EMEA Medical Event Project Support
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide high quality, timely and efficient specialist administrative support to the EMEA Medical Operations Team (EMOT). Assisting the EMOT with all event related filing, ensuring that their events have all required documentation in place to enable finalisation within iConnect (customer relationship management system used to track all events). Assisting the EMOT team with iConnect entries as required. Supporting the EMOT in checking of data dumps and other administration relating to ToV (Transfer of Value) activities. Supporting the administration of the copy approval processes. To provide high quality, timely and efficient event management to support the EMEA Medical Operations Team and HCPs. Being responsible for processing EMEA HCC sensitive contracts, ensuring the relevant Country HCBI information is present and all required country processes are adhered to.
Contracting and event support
- Assign and create contracts from iCONNECT
- Work with P2P to send out e-sign and wet sign contracts to HCPs/HCOs
- Take agreed actions to ensure contracts are signed before the day of the event, follow up with P2P
- Obtain approvals for invoices and align with P2P on payments.
- Proactively follow-up on any payments with potential delay.
- Liaise regularly with EMOS for budget updates.
Post Event Filing and Material Approval
- Finalise events in iConnect following the completion of the actions required in the Post Event Process.
- Co-ordinate the copy approval process for events in line with agreed process in the approval system.
- HCBI and Disclosure of ToV
- Ensure that all payments to HCPs are correctly available in the HPR data dump
- Other administrative event related tasks as appropriate.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, HCBI and company policy.
- Maintain open communication and cooperation with other individuals in EMEA Medical Affairs Team to ensure knowledge exchange and sharing of good practice.
- Look for efficiencies and improvements in the related business processes.
- Fluency in English language required.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally within Europe (Not applicable now with covid-19.)
- The role is EMEA based (Beerse), with local hosting is available in a J&J office. Some travel may be required (?10%).
- With covid-19 only home work.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, time-management skills and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues that arise during execution of task.
- Knowledge of J&J internal systems used (including iConnect) an advantage.
- Awareness of, and advanced training in, Healthcare Compliance Business Integrity (HCBI) an advantage.
- Knowledge of event creation and management in iConnect and TOV disclosure aspects in HPR an advantage.
- Awareness of and adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo values an advantage.
- Experience in working in a complex matrix / virtual environment an advantage.
- Familiar with the systems: iConnect (Salesforce CRM) and iMR (Veeva Vault Promomats) an advantage.