Johnson & Johnson
BE - Financial Analyst
Long term assignment until October 2023. (Not until the end of 2020.)
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization located in Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Ireland and Singapore.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures.
JBS Finance supports 4 principal companies and cross-functional campus services, as well as specialized services to many diverse stakeholders. Located in Beerse (Belgium), we are a team of all-round finance professionals with a special focus on campus support services, technical capabilities and strategic business partnering.
Currently we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Janssen Belgium team.
The Analyst will be responsible for the following processes and activities:
- Support the accounting & reconciliation of multiple MRC's.
- Posting IC accruals.
- Preparing account reconciliations.
- Aligning on IC positions with Affiliates, statement review.
- Create sales orders/purchase orders in Lynx.
- Netting: settle the intercompany payments.
- Global mobility: cross charge of costs for GBSC Global Service Center.
- Back up AR & Bank activities.
- Be involved in internal and external audits, PWC and CIA Request.
- Support the Finance Manager as required in ad hoc activities.
- Drive various process and quality improvement initiatives.
- Ensure Compliance for all areas of responsibility.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following profile / qualifications:
- Degree in Finance/ Economics with 3-5 years of relevant experience in finance.
- Good knowledge of systems (SAP, Excel, ...)
- Ability to work autonomously under tight deadlines, prioritizing efficiently and correctly.
- Good in financial analysis.
- Strong communication skills and team-player.
- Motivated, flexible and proactive, eager to take initiative.
- Knowledge of English both verbal as written is required.