Johnson & Johnson
BE - Global Recruiter / Talent Acquisition
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Global Recruiter for the Global Services organization to be located in one of the bigger J&J hubs in EMEA.
This is a remote job, you can work from home full-time.
You do not need be on-site in Belgium or located in Belgium for that matter.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
The Global Practice Recruiter will be responsible for the delivery, execution, and assessment of our newly envisioned Talent Acquisition Practice Model that will provide Johnson & Johnson with a competitive advantage.
- You will provide information as an active, strategic, trusted advisor to Business Leaders and Human Resource Partners.
- You will bring deep expertise and market knowledge while staying on top of trends and market changes and knowledgeable about talent competitors.
- Regulatory Affairs
- Market Access
- Translate the strategies of Global Practice model into deliverables- building, innovating and improving recruiting.
- Utilize a deep understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with special focus on it's different growth drivers and innovation pipeline.
- Apply deep technical acumen, including knowledge of industry and functional/therapeutic area to coach and influence hiring managers in the most critical talent insights.
- Stay largely connected to the field you will be recruitng for.
- Positioning yourself as an established professional with deep technical expertise, strong business network, significant social media presence, knowledge production and attendance of events and seminars.
- Cultivate a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of recruiting process. Craft long-term relationships by acting as a career coach and becoming part of his/her network while building a consistent pipeline of passive talent for future opportunities.
- Lead a portfolio and guide internal clients in the best recruiting standards. Serve as a strategic talent advisor and as an ambassador for the Global D&I Strategy.
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking through a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting approach.
- Utilize business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified diverse candidates to hiring managers and to "sell" J&J to passive and active talent. Integrate internal talent availability and external trends into a compelling talent narrative to drive data-based decisions while observing emerging talent priorities.
- Build the Talent Sourcing plan to ensure the Company will find elite talent utilizing Global Talent Management strategies.
- Help others understand internal and external digital platforms to develop & execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines and cultivate relevant prospect/candidate relationships.
- Required a Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years of direct, relevant, and recent business experience in a specialized Practice field is required.
- Background in a corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation.
- Experience in a global talent perspective and working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience with recruiting for multiple countries in the EMEA region.
- Understanding of legal issues that impact global recruiting activities, namely employment contract law and restrictive covenants.
- Has required validated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Has preferred excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are preferred.
- Has preferred proficiency with various applicant management and applicant tracking systems.
- Is willing to travel as needed.
- Flexible working hours.
- Currently you will work remotely because of COVID-19.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration or a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J.