Johnson & Johnson
BE - Internal Communication Specialist
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Johnson & Johson Technical Services EMEA is looking to hire a medior/senior communications specialist.
We are looking for a resource that can combine strategic thinking with meticulous attention to detail, a creative mindset, working well under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, the communications specialist should be innovative, organized, and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players. Affinity with working in a technology environment is also a key requirement.
- Develop content for internal communication, including research/writing/editing, creating photography or video assets, formatting and assembling content in appropriate platforms or applications for distribution.
- Support events including live and/or virtual town halls, internal conferences, webinars and meetings.
- Assist with communications strategy and measurement.
- Create and implement communications campaigns and long-term plans.
- Collaborate extensively with TS EMEA leadership team and support leadership team in preparing and creating strategic communication.
- Draft and edit internal training material as needed.
- Additional communications tasks and duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Affinity with technology an IT.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flexible working hours.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner Randstad Professionals. They can offer you a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.