Johnson & Johnson
BE - Junior Analytical Project Lead
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
For the Clinical Release and Stability (CRS) team, we are looking for a Junior Analytical Project Lead.
We are open for juniors and recent graduates!
Position of 1 year that will be extended.
The Clinical Release and Stability (CRS) team is a critical part of the Analytical Development department in the Chemical and Product Development and Supply (CPDS) organization within Janssen R&D and strives for a fully scientific understanding of the stability behaviour of Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP) for small molecules and new modalities by designing, execution and interpretation of tailored stability studies. Additionally, CRS is responsible for (non-) clinical release and manufacturing/characterization support of DS and DP from phase I up to registration.
In this role, the Analytical Project Lead will be assigned to several development projects for which you will handle all related CRS aspects and will be the go-to person when it comes down to stability and release related questions for the assigned development projects.
- Design and coordinate experiments to evaluate the chemical and physical stability of new product.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external laboratories in Europe, USA and India to ensure right-first-time execution.
- Provide insights in the long-term stability of drug products using predictive modelling as well as traditional stability testing.
- Perform data trending with advanced visualization tools (e.g.Tableau®).
- Represent our group in the cross-functional analytical team where you work together with the analytical project leader and other analytical functions to translate the project needs into deliverables such as development, characterization and release testing support.
- Communicate, discuss and report the stability results with stability experts, the cross-functional product team and higher management.
- Global project coordination as your projects often span offices and time zones.
- Manage analytical investigations and deviations.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, GMP and safety.
- Master degree in Chemistry, Bio-engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Development, Biomedical Sciences or equivalent through experience.
- Profound knowledge and experience of analytical techniques required for drug substance and drug product characterization.
- Strong planning and tracking skills, well organized and capable of handling multiple projects with respect to priorities and resources.
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation skills in a team setting.
- Flexible and adapt quickly to constantly evolving business needs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Practical experience in industry and knowledge of GMP regulations are an asset.
- Can do mentality and taking full ownership of your work
If you want to leave your personal mark and kickstart your career, working at Johnson & Johnson offers a unique opportunity to professionals looking to work with talented, hardworking individuals who share a passion and drive for their role.
This position is an excellent starting point to become a project leader in drug development. You will get a unique look of the different facets of drug development and interact with all key partners needed to take a molecule and develop it into a medicine.
- Flexible working hours.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner Randstad Professionals. They can offer you a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J, a permanent contract or a freelance contract.