Johnson & Johnson
BE - Junior Supply Chain Analyst
Are you a junior looking for your first job in Supply Chain? Than this position might be what you are looking for!
This Junior Supply Chain Analyst is expected to support product eligibility management, ensuring right product to right country for Ethicon business unit (EMEA region).
Because of COVID-19, you will work fulltime from home.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supporting product eligibility management for EMEA regional planning team.
- Working with cross functional teams (Supply chain, RA, Master data etc.) to manage eligibility set-up.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- University/Bachelor degree.
- Capable of working with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is a must.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must be able to follow procedures and step by step instructions.
- Must have great inter-personal skills (dealing with multiple departments and teams).
- Quick learner.
- Team player
- Able to prioritize work.
Note: This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.