Johnson & Johnson
BE - Legal Consultant: Exclusion and Reputational Checks Researcher
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Currently we are looking for a Legal Consultant: Exclusion and Reputational Checks Researcher!
Because of COVID-19, you will work fulltime from home. But you can come to Beerse or Diegem office for training. This can be the office closest to you.
OPEN FOR JUNIORS AND RECENT GRADUATES!
In this role you will be part of the Center of Excellence (CoE) under the Third-Party Intermediary Ethics & Compliance (TPEC) team. The CoE is responsible for centralized Exclusion and Reputational checks, conducted as part of the due diligence process on Third-Party Intermediaries engaged by J&J. This includes conducting searches within databases and open sources, interpretation of results, validating of information in order to eliminate false positives, identification of red flags and production of reports. You will be required to work closely with Healthcare Compliance members and Business Sponsors to provide results accurate results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct exclusion and reputational checks on organizations/entities and (if required) key individuals as part of managing the Due Diligence of Third-Party Intermediaries in accordance with specified timeliness and guidelines;
- Perform searches using systems/tools i.e. Factiva, Risk Center, Internet Search (databases as well as other open sources);
- Analyse and compile results and issue written reports summarizing findings from the Exclusion & Reputational checks conducted;
- Interpret potential risks based on exclusion and reputational checks results and provide a summary to the Business Sponsor and the HCC team;
- Maintain Due Diligence Records stored making sure all relevant documents produced when performing searches are duly updated on the Due Diligence system;
- Communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure system availability and partner to enhance accuracy of the search capabilities;
- Where required, partner with external vendor to coordinate Investigational Due Diligence and provide additional support upon request of both Reputational Check and Red Flag management team;
- Work closely with search tools providers to resolve issues, improve Reputational Checks accuracy and quality of the searches/results;
- Produce and manage KPIs, reports and other mechanisms to measure number of requests, turnaround time, value added services, customer satisfaction, among others;
- Proactively interact with key stakeholders to further investigate findings, enhance accuracy of results and eliminate false positives;
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values, demonstrating honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
Required Education, Training and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in law or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a virtual environment.
- Ability to work without close supervision. Self-starters / independence.
Required Knowledge Skills, Abilities and Certifications
- Familiarity/experience with reputational check / search tools would be beneficial (e.g. Factiva, Risk Center, Internet Search).
- Experience with third party intermediary risk management would be advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication, as well as organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, influence, negotiate and communicate.
- Ability to express fluently in English would be highly desirable.
Additional Job/Position requirements
- Integrity and Credo-based actions.
- Collaboration and Teaming.
- Results & Performance Driven.
- Self-awareness and Adaptability.
- Lifelong learner.
- Continual personal development and investment.
- Diversity - Diversity makes us better. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Flexible working hours.
- Because of COVID-19, you will work fulltime from home.
- This is a long term contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Randstad Professionals. They can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.