Randstad, as the EMEA Johnson & Johnson talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the Randstad recruitment companies in EMEA and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
BE - Manager 2, Clinical Supplies
Job is closed
Posted Sep 26, 2022
Job ID: JJJP00012338
(Oct 1, 2022 - Sep 30, 2025)
Application Deadline: Oct 1, 2022 12:00 PM
- Manages clinical supply forecasting, planning, design, execution, and delivery.
- Tracks department's performance against established metrics.
- Acts as liaison between department and other relevant groups to establish demand estimates for clinical supplies to meet study requirements.
- Evaluates, develops, and monitors long-range program and product requirements.
- Implements new or improved processes, procedures or methodologies.
- Contribute to the development of departments standard operating procedures.
- Manages coordination of the clinical supply chain with internal clients and outside contractors.
- Analyzes and anticipates project problems and obstacles as they relate to clinical supplies and participates in logistics plan adjustments.
- Oversees the return and destruction of used clinical materials from investigational sites.
- Establishes and manages the department budgets and controls expenditures within established budgets.
- Collaborates with other relevant departments to ensure alignment of project activities. Authors the clinical supplies section of project protocols.
+ Search all jobs