Johnson & Johnson
BE - Project Manager - EMEA Data Strategy
The Project Manager will steer the implementation of changes in EMEA ways of working to ensure the simplification, agility and empowerment of a data & analytics in the EMEA community.
The scope of this role is to guide 10 core project team members and numerous stake holders to ensure that the project schedule is maintained, budgets respected, communication and training plans adhered to.
This is a remote job, you can work from home full-time.
You do not need be on-site in Belgium or located in Belgium for that matter.
- Works in close collaboration with EMEA Data & Analytics team, operating companies and the IT organization to build an implementation plan for new ways of working around e.g. data cataloguing, data quality, roles and responsibilities and change management.
- Coordinates the day to day implementation of high priority initiatives around data & analytics capabilities, working in collaboration with functional expert.
- Manages the implementation budget in collaboration with team members.
- Makes sure the initiative is communicated internally in an appropriate manner.
- Ensures IT roadmap is aligned to the needs of the implementation.
Experience and skills:
- Expert level knowledge in project management.
- Knowledge of data & analytics area, including data strategy.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience leading projects in a complex and highly regulated environment.
- Hands on knowledge in areas relevant to data catalogues, data architecture, data quality, data guidelines and so forth are considered an asset.
- Experience working and influencing across functions.
- 7 years of relevent experience.
- Ability to lead without authority in a complex matrix setup.
- Strong orientation to deliver within timelines.
- Passion to be part of developing a new area - loves and embraces change.
- Problem solving, fierce curiosity, takes end-to-end ownership.
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders.
Note: This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.