Johnson & Johnson
BE - SAP Finance Business Analyst
Finance Business Analyst
Actual End Date: 21/01/2021
As part of Business Technology team for EMEA and Russia Commercial (area: Finance A2R/I2C), perform the role as Business Analyst in large enhancements initiatives, specifically regarding the assessment and deployment into a structured and highly integrated environment such as the Galaxy SAP ECC platform.
- Perform a FIT/GAP analysis comparing current business processes and capabilities and the processes and capabilities of the target SAP system and organization.
- Interact with business partners to identify processes and user requirements.
- Write user stories and use cases and acceptance criteria in the AGILE methodology.
- Do conceptual solution design with clear indication which capabilities are available (in standard SAP or J&J) and which need enhancement. Align with the Product owner on solution vision and prioritization.
- Explain to Business partners how requirements are implemented from a functional standpoint in SAP.
- Be part of the scrum team. Transfer and clarify the requirement and solution concept to the functional analysts. Define impact of and review changes to the SAP system and ensure every deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness.
- Prepare and support User Training and User Acceptance testing.
- Analyzes business processes and helps define and document business requirements.
- Identifies compliance risks and communicates to appropriate level of management.
- Applies procedures end processes effectively in compliance with J&J IT standards.
- Tests and troubleshoots new software or enhancements to existing software to ensure solutions are delivered with quality, on-time, and in accordance with business requirements.
- Troubleshoots and facilitates the resolution of issues with existing platforms and takes pro-active actions to avoid issues to occur.
- Participates in technical design, contributing insights and ideas that help translate business needs into solution specifications.
- Recommends solutions to management that balance the competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, leveraging targeted research.
- Builds productive relationships and networks with business partners by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively to questions and problems.
- Gains an understanding of business opportunities and challenges and identifies potential solutions that can add business value.
- Manages to milestones by identifying critical project issues such as resource needs and contingencies. Optimize existing technology by identifying new ways to provide value to the business partner group.
- Non-Technical profile requirements but basic knowledge of ABAP.
- Some flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend/holiday work).
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills.
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations and quality plan.
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills - Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills.
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines Methodology/ Certification requirements.
- Master and/or bachelor degree in engineering, Computer Science, Finance (Business economics) OR equivalent through experience.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred.
- Language proficiencies: Only English (spoken and written)(Knowledge of Dutch, French or German is a plus.)
Minimum required skills:
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP FI CO module (A2R- I2C S2S) and knowledge of integration points with SAP MM and SD modules.
- Knowledge of interfacing (idoc).
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on SAP FI-CO configuration Experience.
Business facing project experience:
- Business facing communication skills: ask the right questions about business processes in order to come to system requirements. Explain the functional design to a business audience.
- Experience in project work in an international team, work against a project plan with milestones. Ability to align solution design concept between the product owner, functional, technical and integrating teams.
- Ability to work independently in a remote/virtual environment on tasks and report on ETC. High sense of compliance.
- Methodologies: AGILE, rRDM
- Experience with working in a virtual team & collaboration with off-shore ABAP team.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA is desirable
- Tool knowledge: JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM Quality Center, DocSpace.