Johnson & Johnson
17 per hour PAYE
Coordinate and execute aligned physical and digital events across Professional Education & Development (PED), Marketing and Sales and manage UK PED budget
- Manage UK PED budget, POs, suppliers etc
- Compliance and Health Care Compliance (HCC) support
- Coordinating between teams to help plan, coordinate and execute events for customer teams including internal & externally held events
- Organising with the National Sales Manager the National Sales Meetings and managing 3rd party logistics providers.
- Support for Professional Affairs Consultant (PAC) Team
- Managing Key Opinion Leader communications in conjunction with PED and marketing teams.
- Manage copy clearance as required by PED
- Managing Internally held and externally held events for customer teams
- Liaising with and supporting PED, Marketing and Customer Teams to plan, coordinate and execute all physical and digital events
- Including faculty, invites, HCC requests into HCC Life*, materials, catering, requesting POs to be raised, liaising with agencies, closing related POs & Goods Receipting
- In scope are HCC requests for Head Office organised events; Out of scope are HCC requests for sales team organised events (which are handled by sales administrator/ coordinator)
- Help develop and manage internal meetings utilising 3rd party event management agencies for logistics, including:
- National Sales Meetings (up to 3 per year), including: venue sourcing, managing contracts, keeping within budgetary requirements.
- Provide all contracts and documentation to ensure in line with HCC guidelines for compliant interaction with speakers and panel members.
- Provide support to PAC team and to PAC team manager o Including requesting POs, managing 3rd party travel agency, handling queries and facilitating requests
- Excellent organisational and time management to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Competent user of a variety of computer software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work with colleagues and key stakeholders across various functions and levels within the organisation
- Good communicator with ability to confidently interact with both internal colleagues and external customers
- Demonstrates a clear, accurate attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, and to use own initiative
- Understands and commits to the importance of processes and procedures designed to optimise efficiencies and performance
- Strong sense of urgency required Preferred Skills:
- Qualification in Business and Administration (NVQ or equivalent) or appropriate experience Experience
- Proactively managing and maintaining budgets for multiple stakeholders
- Coordinating and organising internal meetings and events for external customers.
- Maintaining effective records management systems in line with company policies and legal/regulatory requirements