Johnson & Johnson
Clinical Data Standards Scentist
CLINICAL DATA STANDARDS SCIENTIST
The Netherlands, 1-year contract, 40h, Home-based work
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Clinical Data Standards Scientist to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Pharmaceuticals in Leiden for an initial 12-month contract.
In this role, you will explore, evaluate, recommend, and eventually implement data standards and related solutions to deliver efficiencies in integrating the collection of real-world data in Janssen clinical studies.
- 25 Vacation days,
- Hybrid way of working (home & office)
- 1-year contract
- 8% of holiday allowance
- Training opportunities
You as a Clinical Data Standards Scientist will be responsible for:
- Data collection, delivery & analysis
- Support for the demonstration of feasibility and business value of using RWD ( Real World Data) in clinical trials;
- Support for the setting the priorities and planning for implementing RWD as a standard solution for Janssen clinical trials;
- Evaluate and define the requirements for the larger organization to achieve the efficiencies in RWD collection in Janssen Clinical Studies;
- Keep track of developments in various industry groups and leverage solutions for Janssen;
- Work in a cross-functional team charged with the RWD implementation objective.
You as a Clinical Data Standards Scientist have:
- A bachelor's degree in life sciences, with a project or other experience in data science/informatics, Or a bachelor's degree in data science/informatics with life science work experience
- Understanding of HL7 FHIR standards.
- Experience with coding, program, and application development in Python, R, and SAS
- Knowledge of clinical data management principles and practice
- Operational experience in clinical data standards (CDISC: SDTM, CDASH, Controlled terminology)
- Rave eDC (Medidata Solutions) experience or ETL knowledge or experience is a plus
- Experience in prioritizing and multitasking
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Clinical Data Standards Scientist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!