Johnson & Johnson
Clinical Specialist - Cardiff Salisbury
Clinical Specialist - Cardiff, Salisbury
Role: Clinical Specialist
Location: Candidates considered within the Cardiff or Salisbury Areas
Duration: Minimum 12 months
What part of Johnson & Johnson will you be working for?
We offer one of the world’s most comprehensive portfolios of orthopaedic products and services for joint replacement, trauma, spine, sports medicine, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
You will be working as a Clinical Specialist for DePuy Synthes Spinal team. Specialising in an expansive portfolio of spinal care solutions and treatment options which are available in key areas including thoracolumbar, cervical, aging spine, interbody fusion, and arthroplasty.
What to expect:
Clinical Specialists are responsible for maintaining an existing customer base and developing sales in strategic accounts across a number of UK sales territories. In this role, you will become an integral part of the sales team by providing support to a number of territory managers in servicing their customers and accounts.
- Provide in theatre support to consultants and nursing staff regarding the use of products Provide accurate information regarding all products and their indications (i.e. surgical techniques) for use to orthopaedic consultants and nursing staff
- Provide first class service and seamless supply to customers including training, stock checks, timely deliveries and supporting the theatre team to ensure the operation proceeds successfully
- Assist in the promotion/correct use of Depuy products through regular, organised customer education meetings and training sessions
- Develop business opportunities across the portfolio in Key Focus Accounts, communicate to the Territory Manager, and assist in the successful conversion of these business opportunities
- Provide support to Depuy Medical Education Events
- Achieve Business goals in line with CREDO Values
- Promote use of portfolio and services to Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff
- Maintain and Grow the business as defined by the individual business plan and Key Opinion Leader targets
- Proactively build and develop relationships with Clinical stakeholders
- Develop a portfolio of territory Key Opinion Leaders across the product portfolio
- Cover surgical cases as required to support regional colleagues
- Presentations in Hospital Meetings and Exhibitions
- Effective use of company CRM system
- Timely completion of business reporting and administration as required by RBM/Internal Stakeholders
- Adherence in full to Johnson & Johnson HCC Standards, and standards of Business Conduct
- Essential - Experience of orthopaedics/sports medicine / Working Knowledge of Theatre Environment
- Essential - Working knowledge of NHS and recent changes, good commercial drive and acumen.
- Desirable - A degree in science/sports science discipline/business/technology
- Desirable - Relevant experience in health sciences/anatomy and/or arthroscopy Clinical qualification, e.g. ODP, RGN, Physiotherapy
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Strong sense of urgency to respond to customer needs, and ability to work on own initiative Excellent organisational skills, plan workload and prioritise effectively
- Computer Literacy & Management of CRM System
- Good Presentation skills
- Ability to deal with change
- Positive outlook
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and hard-working individual
- Proactive - anticipates problems and shows initiative for problem-solving and generating new ideas
- Trustworthy - able to deal with confidential information in an appropriate and sensitive way Flexible - willing to work the hours required for the successful completion of tasks
- Resilient -able to deal with a challenging, and fast paced environment.
- Field Based role, requires daily travel within Region
- Some overnight stays may be required to service the Region
- The post will require some international travel on occasion
- Provide coverage and support on another sales territory as required by RBM/BUD
- Minimum 12 month contract (extension or permanent role at the end possible)
- Up to £40k in bonuses on top of day rate
- Ability to claim back all expenses including travel
Lastly, this is an opportunity to work with one of the world’s leaders in the Pharmaceutical industry, Johnson & Johnson, and therefore will potentially open doors to other roles within the company in the future.
Things to note:
- This role is inside of IR35, only PAYE & Umbrella payment options are available.
- The role is due to start May 2021, however a sooner start could be considered for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest to you then Apply now! Or contact Tabitha.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!