Johnson & Johnson
Commercial Support Senior Analyst
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a finance professional to join the EMEA FP&A Centre of Excellence (FP&A COE) team, located in Pinewood Campus, United Kingdom. This role is supporting the French organization for the Pharma business. It will be a 9 months contract (Maternity Cover).
In EMEA, the Center of Excellence team are a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. The team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. This means that FP&A CoE provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and rapidly growing their horizons.
Our vision is to be the outstanding Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer and J&J. And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company’s world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby and crucial health solutions. We seek to meet the health needs of families everywhere through a broad range of well-known and trusted health products. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivaled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Nicorette®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed.
What will a Commercial Support Financial Analyst do ?
Primarily in this role you work with & support the Commercial Support Finance Manager for France in all the activities in the areas of forecasting/planning, controlling, partnering and reporting. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the local Business Unit Finance (BUF) team by providing financial analytics/ insights enabling delivery of financial forecasts, through relevant analysis as part of closing
- Lead the planning cycles, working in close collaboration with BUF partners
- Develop and identify business needs analytics, and leveraging standard data and tools to deliver innovative analytical solutions
- Share best practices and either import or export to make a positive impact beyond your country/cluster
- Within the EMEA FP&A COE / Region, act as the reference on a specific standard process / report and continuously look to improve it
- Support the Regional Business Unit Finance (BUF) team by providing all financial analytics/ insights enabling delivery of financial plans and forecasts
- Support EMEA / Corporate initiatives (business and /or finance)
- Broad based experience in the Pharm Sector preferred
- Experience of working in a commercial organisation with matrix business relationships
- Proven track record of high performance and driving process improvements across a complex business environment
- Prior working knowledge of TM1 or FiT BW is a plus
- Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures, practices and systems
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
- Customer Focus
- Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Collaborative and can do attitude
- Good communication skills with the ability to flex inter-personal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
- Analytical and influencing skills are key to be successful in this role
- Strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
- Applicants must be collaborative, passionate about driving change and challenging status quo, aiming to further find efficiencies and add more value to the Business
Qualified Accountant is mandatory.
Fluent in English (written and oral), French is a plus
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.