Johnson & Johnson
This is a 12-month contract opportunity as a Communications Manager, this is a remote based role!
You will be responsible for issue management in EMEA and support issues management in the clusters. The Manager will also support Regional Internal Communications working closely with the EMEA Communications & Public Affairs Leader.
The Interim Communications Manager will report directly to the EMEA Communication and Public Affairs Leader. In addition, the Manager will work directly with the EMEA Communications and Public Affairs team, Marketing teams, the EMEA Scientific Communications Team, R&D, GA&P, and the Global Issues Management Lead.
Rate of pay, £350 per day.
- Responsible for regional issues management
- Support clusters with issues management
- Write and edit statements and communications materials
- Support in the preparation of position and messaging on potential issues working closely with R&D and Government Affairs.
- Quarterly reporting on issues bringing insights from Consumer Care and examples of best practice from other companies
- Be alert on potential issues and risks, gather insights and information.
- Management and development of EMEA issues management sharepoint and tracker
- Partner closely with brand teams, legal and other CoEs to ensure Enterprise alignment.
Regional Internal Communications
- Work closely with the EMEA Sustainability Core Team to develop and roll out a strategy for regular engaging internal communications that ensure employees understand the Healthy Lives Framework, how EMEA is driving sustainability and our progress.
- Support in the development and roll out of an employee engagement campaign and support the Clusters to implement
- Manage EMEA visibility on the Intranet including mining and writing stories that show our strategy in action.
- Support on townhalls including coordinating Q&As
- Manage Regional Leader Microsoft Teams space
- Product Recall Experience