Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently looking for Communications Support
Experience and Key Competencies:
- excellent writing skills in English and German to create user-oriented communication for IT topics
- mastering MS Powerpoint to create one-pagers for presentation purposes
- Ability to present IT topics (i.e. ""Digital Hacks"")
- ability to write in clear and engaging language and wording
- ability to self-research details important for given communication topic - ability to create communication drafts with limited guidance
Success Criteria in Job:
- create newsletter articles that can be used without re-creation
Typical project/task example:
- create newsletter article for new IT capability
- create visual (Powerpoint slide) for campus displays
What we’re about:
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.