Johnson & Johnson
Contract Specialist - Healthcare Compliance
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
Currently we are looking for a Contract Specialist for one year
As a member of the Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Therapy Area, the PH TA Contract Specialist is responsible for working as a Team with PH TA the PH TA Quality, Contracts & Compliance Manager (QCCM), for partnering with the Clinical Science staff and all business partners regarding all PH TA contracts and TA Sponsorship to ensure all HCC processes are met. Interface with finance, procurement, HCC to manage and provide oversight from contract initiation to completion and assist with invoice tracking and contract closeout. Provide analytics, metrics for the portfolio contracts.
- Responsible for partnering with the PH business partners to effectively and efficiently initiate and execute consulting agreements. Complete agreement requests via the ICD system.
- Interface with consultants to obtain necessary information,
- Manage aspects related to obtaining information for new vendors, new vendor add.
- Initiate and complete HCC/Totality/Request Navigator requests and approval and track status of requests.
- Collaborate when needed with PH TA Assistant group on PO funding, contract renewal dates and assist in troubleshooting with accounts payable process.
- Collaborate and provide guidance when needed to PH TA Assistant group with invoicing /payment process and troubleshooting.
- Ensure close out of activities when contracts are complete.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Medical
Device/Diagnostics industry or with a Clinical Trial External Service Provider (i.e. CRO, Central Laboratory, ECG, IVRS), Non-clinical External Service Provider (i.e. Toxicology or Bianalytical Lab) or an Institution that participates in pharmaceutical research is required.
- A minimum 2 years experience with a sourcing group understanding the contract process, and payment process.
- Previous experience with Ariba and A/P.
- Must have the ability to deal with all levels of an organization and have excellent communication.
- Demonstrated skills in developing strong business relationships with clients and vendors, managing budgets.
- Must be able to work effectively independently and partner in a team environment
If you are interested in hearing more about our Contract Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!