Johnson & Johnson
Customer Service Planner
Customer Service Planner
Cork, Republic of Ireland
€22 per hour PAYE
DePuy, a Johnson & Johnson company, is a global leader in orthopaedic devices and supplies, including hip, knee, extremity, trauma, cement and operating room products. The Customer Service Planner within the Instrument Deployment Group is a key supply chain role, we provide a world class service to our Direct and Affiliate Global markets for the Joints Business Group. The team is also responsible for instrument set planning and governance for OUS markets.
IDG Customer Service Planners will:
- Receive and respond to customer orders/requests.
- Will enter orders into the relevant ERP system.
- Research, resolve, and follow through with customer issues/complaints, deal with adverse situations, make effective decisions promptly and inform key partners appropriately.
- Will respond to questions relating to delivery information, credit authorization, pricing, and product specific service-related questions.
- Will liaise with supply partners to obtain and communicate delivery information, sharing information on priorities.
- Will support ongoing improvements to supply chain efficiency by working closely with markets and monitoring market behaviour with a focus to enhance overall “end customer” service.
- Develop and strengthen team relationships with external and internal customers in accordance with our Instrument Deployment Group, GSC, and Depuy goals and objectives.
- Initiate & maintain reports and support projects as required.
- Will support the development of Team members through training & coaching
- Travel may be required when driven by business needs.
As a Customer Service Planner in the Instrument Deployment Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for providing service to a group of Global Markets for the Joints Business Group, across instruments, replenishment and investment.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions for global markets, working with business partners to ensure world-class service levels and supply chain performance. In particular:
- Timely and accurate entry of Sales orders in line with Global Supply Commit Process.
- Responsible for governing the Global Supply Commit process in line with market allocation plans.
- Expediting back orders and backlogs
- Coordination of priority allocations to customers
- Managing orders and maintaining customer data within the sales order system
- Resolving sales, delivery, or technical issues promptly and accurately
- Deliver effective and efficient Planning:
- Ensure planned kit requirements and supplemental order processes are completed accurately and in line with global planning
- Work with warehouse to manage stock queries, expedite outbound/inbound deliveries and coordinate activity between markets
- Investigate and root-cause critical supply issues and communicate updates on resolution dates
- Inventory management in line with agreed GSC targets and processes – taking actions to minimize excess inventory, including managing inventory repatriation, and approving in market returns
- Drive for continuous improvement to enhance service and implement lean process improvements.
- Coordinate the implementation of New Product Introductions/ Rationalization plans with OUS Markets in line with commercial and project teams.
- Lead market service reviews and performance analysis with a view to improving service. Represent market supply needs and challenges within the Sales & Operations Planning process.
- Proactively manage KPI’s, including OTIF, back-order metrics and ad-hoc process improvement metrics.
- Perform other duties assigned as needed
- Adhere to the company’s procedures.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar Supply Chain Planning roles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- IT Literacy
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business
- Knowledge of JD Edwards and SAP