Johnson & Johnson
Data Operations Consumer Manager, Wokingham UK
Data Operations Consumer Manager, Wokingham UK
Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days remote working)
12 month contract
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Digital & Data Science is one of the critical capability levers within our J&J Enterprise Supply Chain strategy and is essential to building the world’s best supply chain organization! As the team continues to double-down on fact-based management – illuminating greater transparency and analytical capabilities across the performance indicators that will drive growth for our business – we must ensure that our energy, resources, capabilities, and talented employees are best-aligned to the advancing needs of our business and our customers.
The Data Operations team delivers trusted data to enable the launch & supply of products to our customers. Our key accountabilities include governance and maintenance of the Data Operations Framework; delivering a regulated and compliant data environment; using intelligent automation, workflow, process improvements, and third-party suppliers to improve quality, timeliness, cost, and effort across Supply Chain; applying deep end-to-end knowledge and subject matter expertise to define, shape and implement supply chain strategies; and cultivating talent as a distinctive capability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will operationalize the strategy for the Consumer Health Data Operations portfolio within the region by executing the run state business.
- Engage with business partners by providing appropriate guidance on data operations. Work with IT partners to resolve production issues. Support New Product launches and business initiatives requiring in-scope data.
- Proactive management of partner network. Communicate comprehensive data operations metrics and dashboards.
- Own and lead regional data governance, including the definition and execution of Regional Data processes and standards.
- Lead all aspects of daily operations and critical issues of data operations functions. Ensure SLAs exist and monitor response time. Lead and direct data quality, including discussions with partners to identify and implement improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Required Years of Related Experience:
- 8-10 years of related data management experience, preferably in master data, operations, or cross-functional business environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of 5 years of data management experience in the context of large ERP platforms.
- A relevant mix of global, regional, cross-sector/industry experience.
- Strong business and technical knowledge and understanding of all Supply Chain data elements, process, and organizational support models.
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, influence multiple partners, and establish common goals and objectives without sacrificing outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives within timelines, in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Data Quality
- Management of third-party supplier relationship(s)
- Data Visualization (Tableau / Qlik / PowerBI)
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Trish.Delaney@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.