Johnson & Johnson
Demand Planner (Maternity cover):
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Demand Planner, located in Maidenhead/High Wycombe for a 9 months contract.
Our vision is to be the outstanding Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer and J&J. And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company’s world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby and crucial health solutions. We seek to meet the health needs of families everywhere through a broad range of well-known and trusted health products. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivaled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Nicorette®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®
What will a Demand Planner do?
The demand planner is a key role within Johnson & Johnson and has the opportunity to make a real difference.
- You will own the process for generating sales forecasts for a portfolio of products within Northern Europe.
- You will have a strong desire to incorporate macro trends into regional forecasts, as well as product discontinuations together with incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
- You will work in partnership to ensure flawless delivery of our products.
Role of a Demand Planner:
- As a Demand Planner, your typical day may include providing the best estimate of category forecasts for the long term horizon by interpreting sales trends and known volume drivers (category strategy, market dynamics, media activity, competitor activity etc…) through wide reaching, engaging cross functional engagement .
- You will have full responsibility for your portfolio of brands across 6 different markets and as a team you will be supporting a $750m sales organization. You will work the full life cycle of the products together with the exciting opportunity to be part of product launches. Collaboration is key within this role and you will interact with both our commercial team and the regional supply organization.
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology or operations).