Johnson & Johnson
Demand Planning Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Demand Planning Analyst to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Surgical Vision in Limerick for an initial 12 month contract.
This role will be a remote working role.
Responsible for data analysis and consolidation to support demand planning and S&OP processes.
- Prepare, execute, and manage SAP/APO data extractions, validation, and integration support (multiple data inputs and extractions, as well as functionality testing).
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly analytics file for S&OP metrics, measures, and communication deck.
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly analytics to support supply planning process with consolidated requirements by site.
- Manage and proactively communicate monthly global demand consolidation reports and analytics.
- Generate monthly Scorecard Global & Regional by Product YTD & MTD (NTS$, MAPE, BIAS, GP, Inventory, OTIF)
- Level 8 Degree in Business or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- 3 + years experience working in a Demand Planning role.
- Medical device / Pharmaceutical experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience using SAP.
- First class communication skills
- Experience data analytical tools such as Excel,Tableu.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Demand Planning Analyst , please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!