Johnson & Johnson
Digital and Analytics Sr. Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
For the Janssen Supply Chain Data and Analytics team we are looking for an analyst who will support the implementation of customized data gathering and business intelligence solution for internal clients.
· Lead the technical evaluation of all the business intake, translating the business need into a digital solution and create value for the organization
· Lead the design and implementation phase of the digital intakes working with internal and external developers
· Support the Data & Analytics team in the data discovery exercise and make sure that the right data pipelines are built to support the different uses cases
· Support the JSC Digital front office in establish a clear and structure way of working to manage all the JSC digital intakes
· Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science
· Skilled with statistical tools/computational software and programming languages (R/Python preferred but any other language is accepted), visualization tool (Qlik,Tableau) and database querying.
· Experience to work in a business environment, with a preference for Supply Chain
· Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and capability to understand how this model can be applied in real business situations
· Be able to act as an interface between business and digital developers, translating the business requirements into technical requirements
· Willing to learn
· Communicative person able to interact with different stakeholders around the world both internally and externally
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Regional Category Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!