Johnson & Johnson
Digital Delivery Manager - REMOTE
Job Title: Digital Delivery Manager - REMOTE
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Digital Delivery Manager SEF/AMET is part of the EMEA Regional Digital IT organization. An expert in the digital marketing technology ecosystem within J&J Consumer for digital brand marketing and digital product development, he/she is a key interface to business and technology teams across the Southern Europe & France (SEF) and Africa, Middle East & Turkey (AMET) clusters. The role is a clear blend of digital delivery, Agile Product Owner combined into a single role.
- The Digital Delivery Manager will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of digital marketing technology initiatives across the SEF/AMET clusters.
- This person will work with the Brand Marketing and Digital Marketing teams, the cluster and Regional Digital IT teams and our development teams to ensure that the digital projects assigned are fully delivered to time and budget.
- They will shape requirements, own scope, backlog prioritization (with Customers’ input), acceptance criteria and ensure the delivery meets business and Digital IT expectations.
- You will be comfortable with end-to-end project delivery in an Agile setup as well as driving best practices in Agile within J&J.
- This person will manage deliverables and detailed plans and ensure all the other parties deliver against their commitments flagging issues to management in a timely manner and to the highest possible quality.
- 6 Month Contract Initially (Likelihood of extension)
- £50-60 P/H PAYE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overview the delivery portfolio of ongoing website build and CRM projects providing regular status updates to the business stakeholders
- Attend regular incoming demand review calls with business in the Southern Europe & France (SEF) and Africa, Middle East & Turkey (AMET) clusters.
- Review and prepare the backlog for delivery, define priorities and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Track demand delivery via JIRA and in contact with the EMEA support team.
- Represent business as Technical Product Owner in Sprint Review/Planning meetings.
- Provide guidance and support to the business teams to ensure the efficiency and quality of the asset creation and approval process.
- Regular review of key metrics both for the digital asset delivery and performance
- Support Digital compliance related processes
- Develop supporting project and technology plans
- Carefully balance management of scope to ensure that business expectations are met while not jeopardizing targets for time, quality and cost
- 3+ years of experience working as a BA / Delivery Manager in the digital marketing technology space and across multiple brand or business teams, scoping and managing large, complex engagements with major companies or clients and delivering according to requirements, on schedule and within budgets is required.
- Bachelor's degree with focus on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Digital Marketing, or related field is required, MBA degree a plus.
- Experience of managing digital marketing technology projects from end to end. Agile PO / BA experience and experience using JIRA as an Agile delivery platform a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced changing digital environment, excellent communication skills and “can do” attitude. Strong problem solving skills; responsiveness and flexibility with evolving responsibilities and changing environment are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (oral and written), including the ability to articulate marketing technology capabilities and approaches in a business focused manner, as well as explain business concepts to technologists is required.
- Strong digital domain expertise with strategic and delivery experience with various digital/web/mobile technologies including responsive design, analytics, SEO/SEM, CMS, campaign management, CRM, social media etc. is required. Experience with Drupal and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is OUTSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or LTD options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.