Johnson & Johnson
Digital Innovation and Transformation Specialist (NL/BE)
Job Title: Digital Innovation and Transformation Specialist
-Length: November 2020 - July 2022 (18-24 months period of hire)
-Location: Breda or Beerse, The Netherlands/Belgium (Home Office Possible)
-32 hours/week (4 days/week)
-Senior (10+ years of professional experience)
Team: Manager, 3 digital tech specialists, 3 omnichannel SPOCs
The Digital Innovation team is responsible for the definition, development and execution of Digital Transformation strategies, that will become a strategic accelerator for Janssen Benelux, with a clear customer-centric approach.
This team drives the embedment of technological capabilities and analytics into day-to-day commercial activities, defining new ways of working and hereby maximizing customer experience and success.
We are moving to a more hybrid model in the way to connect with our customers, broader than F2F, we need to be competitive in an omnichannel environment and provide the right content for the right customer through the right tool at the right time.
The Digital Innovator, reporting to the Digital Innovation Lead, supports the Digital innovation team to implement Digital Transformation in Janssen Benelux, considering the right tools, identifying the right processes, and defining the right capabilities needed in the organization.
The role holder will also be responsible for coaching the new Digital Innovation team, upskilling their capabilities, and defining harmonized ways of working.
In this role, the Digital Innovator ensures the right strategies are translated into tactics by providing the right tools to the organization to make it happen.
- Work with the Digital Innovation Lead to localize EMEA strategy into Benelux
- Review current tools available, benchmark them with other competitors and industries and identify ways to maximize their potential and usage.
- Coach the Digital tech specialists in the way to define, plan, and launch these tools to the business to maximize the impact.
- Support the Omnichannel SPOCs by defining harmonized ways of working with the business
- Identify those processes that could be digitalized or that are not adequate to the digital world, work with the process lead to ensure the new ones fit per purpose.
- Identify current capability gaps in different profiles and work with EMEA, MSM, and Benelux training teams to define a training curriculum for each role.
- Lead by example; be driven, have high levels of personal accountability, ensure the definition and implementation of clear roles and responsibilities.
- Challenge current processes and approaches with proactive proposals.
- Provide insights from other industries
- Work with the Digital Innovation and Data teams to ensure all actions, programs can and are measured and plans to learn and loopback
- Tools: Veeva, CRM, zoom, Internet site for customers, Eloqua,…
- Reason for the posting is that we are moving to a more hybrid model in the way to connect with our customers, broader than F2F, we need to be competitive in an omnichannel environment and provide the right content for the right customer through the right tool at the right time
- Team: Manager, 3 digital tech specialists, 3 omnichannel SPOCs
- KPIs, measurement of performance of the person: Able to implement an harmonized way of working so his role is no longer needed.
- Work on assigned project and scout areas of improvement. Some team meetings and also with other colleagues to support change.
- Digital Innovation Lead
- Digital Tech Specialists
- Other Omnichannel SPOCs
- Customer engagement
- Process lead
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 10+ years of professional experience required.
- Advanced degree in the relevant field.
- Experience leading digital transformation in other industries.
- Deep knowledge on defining customer journeys, customer interactions, and personalization
- Healthcare knowledge but no pharma required
- An expert in at least one area of digital marketing (marketing automation, customer journeys, AI for customer insights,…)
- tools you are working with now and in the future are Veeva, CRM, zoom, the Internet site for customers, Eloqua,…
- Have strong people skills; approachable, empathetic, and able to work with people to achieve progress. Excellent interpersonal and team skills are required.
- Have a proactive approach to tasks with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Have a can-do attitude, a balance between a thinker and a doer.
- The professional standard of presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with impact with people at all levels
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to follow through on commitments using strong time-management and organization skills.
- Proven ability to effectively navigate matrix organizations.
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the Credo and our J&J Leadership Imperatives: Connect, Shape, Lead, Deliver.