Johnson & Johnson
Digital Marketing and Media Manager (Consumer)
Role Title: Digital Marketing and Media Manager (Consumer)
Location: High Wycombe or Marylebone
Work Type: Hybrid Working - 2 days on site initially
Start Date: 14 November 2022
Duration: 12 months
Weekly Hours: 35
Hourly Pay Rate: £36 - £40 PAYE/ £49 - £53.37 Ltd & Umbrella
This role is outside IR35
About the company:
Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables outstanding things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people supervise the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalised for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
To find out more about who we are, watch this video: https://youtu.be/daiQw9IcfPs
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a phenomenal place to further your career
We have an opportunity for a Digital Media Manager to join our Consumer business and work across our brands in the UK and Northern Europe.
This is a really exciting role that will have a real impact on our marketing activity, shaping our plans across paid, owned and earned media and delivering exceptional campaigns to our consumers.
Working closely with our hardworking brand marketing team and media partners to deliver effective and efficient campaigns which build our brands and drive return on investment in-year.
- Lead our CX journey-based planning process for the brand, ensuring all steps completed to a high level of quality.
- Coordinate the CXO team to input across Ecommerce, Content, Influencer and Precision.
- Help brand define the integrated comms brief, considering all key strategic inputs to delivery of the activation plan.
- Lead J3 and CXO to define high-value audiences and build an effective Content Strategy, Ecosystem Activation and paid, owned and earned media plan.
- Collaborate with our insight team to develop market intelligence and analyse MMM and brand health to recommend annual budget allocation.
- Be the CXO single point of contact for brands and take ownership for coordinating campaigns from planning through to execution across POEM.
- Ensure the CXO SOW and associated campaigns are delivered by communicating with squads and your colleagues in the CXO team.
- Collaborate with J3 our global media agency to deliver exceptional brand experiences.
- Build strong relationships with our media partners like Google, Facebook and Amazon to further optimise our campaigns.
- Work closely with J&J global and regional teams to improve the creativity and performance of our content, share takeaways and improve media effectiveness and efficiency.
- Build media performance dashboards and highlight critical metrics and relevant action required in squad meetings.
- Consumer-centricity: ensures their needs are at the heart of our actions, decisions and behaviours.
- Ability to navigate sophisticated organisational structures and deal effectively with ambiguity
- Proven track record to deliver outstanding results to deadline.
- Has a can-do demeanour, with a strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards
Education and Experience:
- Experience working with marketing teams, creative and media agencies to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple online channels for national brands.
- Creative thinker with experience identifying target audiences and devising communications campaigns that engage, advise and empower
- Developing campaigns for social media and influencer platforms and unlocking the value of owned and earned media, not only paid.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and standard methodologies in online marketing and measurement.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to take responsibility for key program/study 'breakthroughs' with minimal supervision.
- Well organised, Well-structured, focused & setting clear priorities
- Process and project management skills
- Communication Skills – Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Must be able to work well in cross functional teams, both as a standout colleague and a team leader
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
In return for this role, you will receive a competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader with Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.