Johnson & Johnson
Documentation Administrator - HYBRID (Cork)
Engineering Document Administrator
This position will support the execution of the Site’s Engineering Management System Processes. This person will drive the flawless and compliant execution of the assigned processes to meet customer and business needs while ensuring the processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- 12 Month Contract
- €18-23 p/h PAYE
- Hybrid (Cork)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage documentation records for Engineering projects in compliance with all quality and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the department
- Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner.
- Proactively examines/reviews systems and processes, to identify/assess areas for review,improvement, change, or elimination and with specific focus in simplifying and standardising processes.
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Represent the document management function in internal projects and provide expertise when required
- Works with all departments to ensure that records are archived in a regular manner and develops a schedule.
- Awareness & understanding of applicable company procedures
- Understands record requirements and ensures effective resolution of electronic record management system queries or requests.
- Responsible for the archival of GMP records in compliance with company record retention schedule.
- Provide administrative support to Engineering and Projects departments
Professional Experience Required:
- Third level qualification or relevant experience (Science or an Engineering related discipline)
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent PC, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and manage the workload and as required, be able to manage shifting priorities based on critical deadlines so that business needs are always met.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.