Johnson & Johnson
EMEA Hematology Market Research Support - REMOTE
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 19th September 2022 Till end Dec 2022, then renewable by 6 month period
- 37 hours (Full time 5 days per week)
- £75 to £90 per hour
The Market Research Contractor is a contracted professional working in close relationship with a TA-dedicated EMEA BI team. He/She is commissioned to provide functional expertise and execute pan-European projects in the domains of Market Research and Competitive Intelligence.
He/she is working in close collaboration with the permanent members of the BI team (Business Insights Manager, Business Analytics and Forecasting Manager) and providers to deliver an added value service to the internal customers, i.e. the EMEA business partners.
The EMEA Market Research Contractor provides the Integrated Brand Value Teams (IBVTs) with deep insights and actionable recommendations, derived from best in class market research and competitive intelligence, to inform business decisions on an EMEA level.
Supporting the therapeutic area and brands’ business imperatives in an integrated manner, the Market Research Contractor plans and coordinates the Market Research and Competitive Intelligence activities for his/her dedicated TA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market Research (MR) and Competitive Intelligence (CI) planning : Ensures that across therapeutic area / brands, MR & CI plans are built and continuously updated to meet business objectives with the right balance of methodologies, timings, and costs.
- Networks closely with Global and Local MR colleagues to guide the development of MR plans that reflect region needs, and support the roll-out of Global research in-region.
- Educates and coach BI and marketing colleagues on appropriate research strategies to address the brand key strategic questions.
- Is an active member of the EMEA MR expert group.
- Partners with the Business Intelligence Managers to ensure that insights synthesized from his/her assignments are translated into compelling, actionable recommendations for the brand teams.
- Is expert in those therapy areas and BI domain of personal responsibility, and introduces relevant methods based on technical knowledge and skills.
- Pro-actively translates business needs into relevant project objectives.
- Recommends, and implements the most appropriate market research / competitive intelligence / business analytics / forecasting methodologies to meet objectives, with best balance of accuracy, time, and cost.
- Identifies and leverages most robust secondary research sources that address knowledge gaps.
- Assesses, selects and manages MR suppliers towards high quality data, conclusions and recommendations. Monitors budget and commissioning process with vendors.
- Oversees execution of allocated projects. Is compliant, and ensures suppliers also comply, in relation to all relevant codes of practice, guidelines and SOP.
- Translates market research data and analyses into strategic recommendations that drive growth.
- Generates and presents customer and marketplace insights on a regional scale to shape and influence business strategies.
- Monitors budget and commissioning process with vendors.
Professional Experience Required:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in healthcare and functional domain, either directly within the pharmaceutical industry and/or agency side.
- Functional market research mastery, combined with ability and wish to transfer knowledge and develop the MR skills of other professionals.
- Ability to coordinate and coach multiple stakeholders for the delivery of projects.
- Ability to build productive, sustained relationships with Janssen staff in EMEA, Global and local operating company teams
- Commercially aware with strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Pro-actively looking for innovative MR techniques that build competitive advantage.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Aware of and adhering to J&J Credo values and highest standards of industry compliance requirements
- The role is EMEA based and will involve travel (<50%) within the home country and across the EMEA region.
- Based in UK, France, Germany, Italy, or Spain. It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy access to travel/transportation and local hosting is available at a Janssen office.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is INSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.