Johnson & Johnson
Events Planning Coordinator
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for a Communication and Internal Events Executive to join our contingent workforce at the Janssen site based in High Wycombe. As Communication and Internal Events Executive, you will be responsible for the logistics, planning, and content support for Janssen UK internal employee engagement events, campaigns and communications, including the Annual Company Conference, people leaders’ meetings, and VIP visits. This contract is for 6 months initially.
- Work closely with the Internal Communication & Employee Engagement manager to support the planning and delivery of UK, regional and global employee initiatives.
- Work with internal partners (facilities, security, IT) to provide logistical and technical support for internal events and VIP visits.
- Organise and provide logistical support for recognition programmes in close consultation with the finance team.
- Coordinate a cross functional team to coordinate the design, development and delivery of large-scale events
- Manage agency involvement in the logistical delivery of large events, working with them to deliver value for money and looking for efficiencies
- Ensure all major events are tracked against a detailed project plan for both timescale and budget.
- Work closely with a range of external suppliers to support the delivery of associated communication materials.
- Maintain the tracker for the internal comms budget and annual Company Conference and ensure that a current, accurate budget summary is always available, covering all projects undertaken.
- Review budgets submitted by agencies for consistency and accuracy
- Work with procurement team to follow company processes for obtaining logistics and services support for major events
- Organise agency pitches; schedule meetings with relevant stakeholders; attend agency pitch meetings, support on the development of recommendations for venue and logistics agency selection.
- Support the Internal Communication & Employee Engagement Manager to develop and distribute communications collateral
Experience and Key Competencies:
- Proven track record in managing large scale events as detailed above – minimum 3 years’ experience reflecting fully integrated service provision within the event management environment.
- Excellent understanding of the Fundamentals of Event and Project Management
- Excellent understanding of the Fundamentals of Finance in the Events Management arena (internal procedures and external agency collaboration in record keeping for audit purposes, contracting and budget management for all events)
- Proficiency with Eloqua Platform
- Proficiency with internal collaboration and meeting platforms
- Proficiency with SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels in the business.
- Familiarity or experience working in large, complex corporate environments