Johnson & Johnson
Global Supply Planner (Limerick)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting 2 Global Supply Chain Planners to join our contingent workforce at the Surgical Vision site in Limerick. Both positions will initially be for 12 months and will largely take place remotely (with some onsite requirement).
There will be a Junior level position and a Mid/Senior level position available.
As Global Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for the supply planning process to meet inventory targets, balance supplier capacities and material constraints, and achieve company goals and objectives for customer service and financial investment. Ideally, you will have previous experience within a Supply Chain function preferably within a Medical Device or Pharmaceuticals environment. You will be a forward thinking individual that is ready to hit the ground running.
- Prepare, execute, and manage the daily planning to achieve customer service, LIFR and inventory goals. Develop deep cross-site and cross functional relationships and communication with Suppliers, Demand Planning, Sales, Customer Service, and Distribution / Logistics to adjust plans for changes in forecast or actual supply or customer order
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognise issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation.
- Work with plants, sourcing partners and internal cross-functional organisations to improve product cycle time and increase supply flexibility and reliability. Assess and manage partner capacity requirements and capabilities
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels utilising entitlement modelling and identify and drive minimisation of write-offs
- Represent and make supply commitments on behalf of supply chain organisation on New Product Launches and Promotions
- Effectively manage phase in and phase out or product changes. Review, approve, and coordinate implementation of Document Change Orders
- Communication with WW partners with respect to Supply Capabilities and projected output
- Act as a key stakeholder in Global Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Participate in Global Supply Chain initiatives
- Responsible for timely and correct supply towards our affiliates / customers, monitors effectiveness of the team activities, and acts as a supply chain coordinator to push improvements
- Manage Purchase Orders including changes and exception handling
- Prepare Weekly / Monthly Supplier & Shipment Performance Metrics
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 0-5 Years’ experience as a Supply Chain Analyst / Planner or in a Supply Chain setting (including Materials Planning or Procurement) Junior role: 0.5-3 years; Senior role: 3-5 years
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment; preferably in a Medical Device / pharmaceutical setting
- Experience with SAP modules (APO/SNP/ECC)
- CPIM/CPM and / or NAPM / APICS Certification desirable
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in influencing others without authority
- First class organisational skills
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for one of our Global Supply Planner roles, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!