Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join the team, located remotely within United Kingdom for a 6 months initial contract.
The Graphic Designer will work as part of the digital marketing function within JJMD, reporting into the Digital Marketing Lead, JJMD. The focus of the role will be to partner with the internal business function to develop and create creative and compelling assets – the priority purpose, to engage our audience from both an individual brand and JJMD level.
The role holder will be responsible for aligning both external and internal messaging within brand guidelines, but also following latest messaging trend curves/data driven decisions.
The Graphic Designer will also be responsible for bringing new creative concepts to the fore within our organisation to deliver new innovative ways of communicating with our customers.
Our vision is to be the outstanding Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer and J&J. And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company’s world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby and crucial health solutions. We seek to meet the health needs of families everywhere through a broad range of well-known and trusted health products. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Nicorette®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed.
What will you do?
- Digital Asset creation: website development (e.g. landing page creation, UX testing), digital flyers, videos (motion graphics), social media cards and other marketing collateral where necessary.
- Developing concepts and executing on multiple projects in a timely manner – adherence to webinar engagement strategy (6-month content calendar)
- Demonstrating skillful application of design methods and practices (including brand creation & roll out)
- Utilizing knowledge of design, innovative thinking and cultural trends to guide solutions where projects allow.
- Updating existing and developing new sales collateral/documentation to be used within the conversion process.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines within an established procedure and/or protocol framework.
- Fully understand briefs and be able to produce creative, objective led deliverables.
- Make informed technical recommendations to both internal and external audiences – particular focus on digital engagement with new and existing customers.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders throughout the business, including copy approval, legal and communications, to name a few.
- Advise and deliver on new and innovative communication strategies, and technological advancements in design creation and implementation.
Collaborate with marketing and sales teams:
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Platform Management/Marketing teams across Medical Devices to inspire and develop strategy plans.
- Deliver digital promotional material to aid the Sales Force, taking the lead on change management initiatives to evolve Sales Force implementation of digital strategies.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 class minimum)
- >1-year previous experience in graphic design
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe illustrator, and Photoshop is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is advantageous
- Interest in technology and digital channels
- Project management experience
- Good understanding of brand hierarchy
- Good understanding of creative workflows
- Basic CSS & HTML advantageous
- Appropriate experience in a marketing communications environment
- A strong contributor to team dynamics
- Professional individual with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize in pressured situations and communicate effectively during those periods.
- Experienced in developing effective relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully whilst ensuring the overall objective was met.
- Ability to analyse, adapt, and drive appropriate change for the dynamic interplay between vision, strategy, tactics and execution.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Manage confidentiality.
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values always. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
- Willingness to travel and attend meetings as required.
In order to achieve our set goals & targets, we must all lead using our leadership imperatives and achieve our leadership performance standards:
LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally to develop insights to drive innovation.
SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do this, we must be bold and courageous in challenging the status quo and adapting to change.
LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have open and constructive conversations.
DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people; empowering them to act boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they could.
If you think this role is for you please apply.