Johnson & Johnson
Health Care Compliance Specialist - Ireland/Remote
Health Care Compliance Specialist - Ireland/Remote
This role is remote however you MUST be Ireland based!
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Health Care Compliance Specialist handles Healthcare Compliance programs transactions for the Health Care Compliance organization. He or she supports planning, trainings, assessments, testing and other varied HCC functions. This person is also responsible for maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Health Care Compliance Specialist will work with the HCC team on various support activities which may include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordinating and implementing training
- Maintain employee certification and training attendance records
- Assisting in HCC reviews and approvals
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting,
- Supporting new procedure harmonization and implementation
- Assisting in software support for HCC software
- Assist in the harmonization, preparation, updating and implementation of all HCC written policies and procedures on an ongoing basis,
- May serve as the first line of communication to the business for reviewing local requests and documentation.
- Assist in implementation of modifying regional global strategies into regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taken into account local external regulatory trends and environment
- Support Implementation of Country or Cluster strategy & plan aligning with the businesses and J&J Office of Compliance
- Support the HCC operations group in implementation of education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors at the local level
- Support the HCC Officer in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
- Support the implementation of local testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate
- Assisting in coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Assist in the implementing and following up on the Management Action Plan as assigned by the HCC Officer
- Report unplanned deviations and supporting the HCC Officer in Handling day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations
- Implement the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
- Collect and Provide metrics to the HCC Officer and Operations group as assigned
- Represent HCC in Country Value Teams/marketing planning meetings
- Develop training for internal and external parties
- Liaise with legal department and external advisors
- Lead HCC projects and participate in regional or cross-sector projects
- Improve working methods
- Partnering with the Global/Regional Operations team to:
- Implement business specific policies and SOP's and customize global/regional policies & procedures and education & training materials to reflect local requirements
- Implement IM systems that collect, audit, analyze, and report compliance information
- Deploy policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, private, legal and company HCC standards
- Implement HCC training programs, including new employee orientation, periodic training on specialized subjects, and annual refresher training
- Execute Testing & Monitoring plans and programs
- Ensure external reporting requirements are met per local regulations
- Ensure internal reporting requirements are met per enterprise requirements and schedule
Professional Experience Required:
- Position reports into the Enterprise Wide compliance organization
- Requires strong communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory or Auditing.
- Consistent track record in delivering results, self starter and ability to handle complexity a must
- Industry related experience preferred: HCC/GCC, Regulatory Affairs, and Compliance Experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Ability to handle conflicts in an open and constructive manner
- Strong analytical skills, strong influencing skills, ability to deal with complexity, strategic and tactical thinking
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 2 years business experience.
- Preferably experience in Compliance.
- Ability to make things happen through leading a broad set of Credo based values. Understands the J&J Credo based culture.
- Deals well with ambiguity and demonstrates strong organizational, process and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well between functions and across all levels of the business and effective time management skills are critical.
- Ability to work independently and in a detailed manner.
- Ability to work well in teams.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract with a very high chance of extension or temp to perm & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Please Note: Pay rates for this role depending on how you are paid. Up to 40ph PAYE or 51ph LTD company.
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk