Johnson & Johnson
IRL - Planner - Normal
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for a Planner to join our contingent workforce at the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., site based in Limerick, Ireland. This will initially be a 9 month contract opportunity.
As a Planner, your primary responsibility will be to schedule and optimize the production planning of finished goods according to customer demands and company objectives. The work will include ownership for aspects of the onward distribution of finished goods to J&J distribution centres.
What does a day in the role of Planner look like?
- Ensuring a weekly production plan is set for several production lines, as well as re-packing activities.
- Assessing risk to customer service with any gaps in the production plan, or un-planned activities that arise.
- Communicate status of plans to cross-functional and global plan resources.
- Assessing stock transfers to world-wide distribution centres, and to communicate with markets on status and risk of in-country product availability.
- Detailed planning for NPI (New Product Introduction) with focus on market availability.
- Reporting and analyzing data to identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
- Supporting New Product Launch teams for the timely implementation of new products.
- Short-term back-up for other members of the Planning team.
Our ideal candidate:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, a focus in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Logistics is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of supply chain operations including (logistics, planning, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) experience is required
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel is required (i.e. creating Pivot Tables and V-lookups), Advanced ability is preferred
- Inventory management experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills are required
- Experience with an ERP system is strongly preferred.
- APICS certification is preferred
- Experience working with a high complexity of codes/SKU?s would be an asset
- Interacts and collaborates well with the team; persuading and influencing others. Communicate across functions/levels
- Experience working in fast-paced environment. Flexible and able to prioritizes activities.
Interested in making your next career move as a Planner with this exciting opportunity? Apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status