Johnson & Johnson
IT Lead (IM Project Manager)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Our team at the VisionCare site in Limerick are growing in 2021, and we are seeking an IT Lead / IM Project Manager to join our contingent workforce on an initial 12 month contract opportunity!
The IT Lead / IM Project Manager will work with IT Site Lead to deliver technology products aligned against current site priorities and product vision.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Leads complex projects without direct supervision.
- Drives the team and ensures that all are working towards a common goal, ultimately delivering value.
- Identifies project risks and issues, assesses, and manages them.
- Ability to self-prioritise and work on multiple tasks.
- Provides coaching and guidance to peers, junior team members, co-ops and/or external consultants.
- Can conduct root cause analysis for key process challenges and map core processes and relevant sub processes.
- Working across multiple levels of an organization, leadership skills, creating context around key business drivers and strategic plan.
Business IT interface:
- Ensure all potential internal and external stakeholders are fully identified.
- Ensure that user requirements and scope are clearly identified and meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Impact analysis of new releases/changes, training.
- Outline future state process maps.
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Good organisational, interpersonal and team skills
- Proven skills in managing teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar highly regulated environment e.g supporting IT systems on a manufacturing floor etc.
- Experience partnering with other teams such as Business Analysts, PM teams, Automation teams, Quality Partners etc.
- BA/BS in Computer Science Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Business Analysis Experience.
- Understanding of SDLC and/or Agile methodologies.
- Industry and domain expertise for medical devices or pharma.
- Technical knowledge of platforms and software technology e.g. Jira.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for our IT Lead role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!