Johnson & Johnson
IT Project Manager - Limerick
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting an IT / IM Project Manager, to join the team in our local business unit based in Limerick. This is an initial 6 month opportunity, and will largely take place remotely with some onsite requirements.
As an IT / IM Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing global, regional and local projects with varying levels of complexity within Johnson & Johnson Vision.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage local projects with varying levels of complexity
- Specify project requests, taking into account project guidelines and procedures. Group, prioritize and optimize those requests.
- Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions and associated cost pictures
- Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resources needed, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual responsibilities
- Function as a team builder for projects managed
- Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure project commitment dates and project deliverables are met
- Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget
Mandatory Candidate Requirements:
- At least 4 years project management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.)
- Experience managing and performing Technical Support Services contracts or tasks
- Experience with ERP system implementation projects
- Computer infrastructure operations or deployment background
- Technical writing skills to write the proper documentation according to internal regulations (FDA part 11, GxP, etc.)
- Experience with JIRA and MS Project
- Agile experience an advantage
- PM certification an advantage
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for the IT / IM Project Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!