Johnson & Johnson
Junior Material Requirements (MRP) Planner
Be part of Global Planning, Large Molecule API platform, an award-winning Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain team. The Global Material Requirements Planning team is responsible for the replenishment of raw materials for our production of biopharmaceutical products for our patients.
The Material Planning Team leads the inventory management of raw
material while optimizing Slow Moving and Obsolete (SLOB) values, to best of
class performance for the pharmaceutical industry for the platform of Large
*** the role will be onsite in Leiden ***
Position Title:Junior Materials Requirements Planner
Duration: until 31st December 2021
Functional Area: Global
Planning, Materials Requirement Planning
Materials Planning (MRP) Team Leader
The Materials Requirements (MRP) Planner/Buyer is responsible
for co-ordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components,
converting the output of the Master
Production Schedule (MPS) and the Detailed Schedule (DS) into material
requirements to ensure availability of the right quantity of components to the
production lines when needed!
Supporting the MRP team in the communicating of material
priorities to meet production requirements during the challenging supply
situation driven by Covid. Work within a cross-functional team to prioritize,
update and communicate critical items.
· Maintain Raw Materials and Components inventories within our goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete, and expired materials. Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability, and cost.
· Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
· Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and timely delivery in line with MPS.
· Tracks and reports site/platform level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
· Collaborate with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a timely return of goods or disposal.
· Supports material and component Phase In and Phase Out processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and capabilities:
· Demonstrate the drive, eagerness, and capabilities to be successful in this role with a view to developing and progressing to the leadership level within Johnson & Johnson.
· Development of efficient and effective Material planning supply chain management processes and systems.
· Customer-focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
· Results-driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of Janssen resources.
· Contribute to the innovation and continuous improvement within Janssen.
· Collaborative and cross-functional with all other departments within the company and to align across JSC and other J&J organizations.
· Ensure department and personnel goals and objectives are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
· Ensure a high level of integrity and implementation of Credo-based actions.