Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
We are currently recruiting a Junior Material Requirements Planner to join our contingent workforce at the Janssen Sciences site in Barnahely, Ringaskiddy.
This position will be reporting into the Materials Planning (MRP) Team Leader. Ideally, we are seeking candidates at degree/masters level up to 12-18 month industry experience.
As a Material Requirements (MRP) Planner, you will be part of Global Planning, Large Molecule API platform, an award-winning Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain team. The Global Material Requirements Planning team is responsible for the replenishment of raw materials for our production of biopharmaceutical products for our patients. The Material planning team leads the inventory management of raw material while optimizing Slow Moving and Obsolete (SLOB) values, to best of class performance for the pharmaceutical industry for the platform of Large Molecule API.
What does a day in the role of Junior MRP Planner look like?
The Materials Requirements (MRP) Planner is responsible for the co-ordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components, converting the output of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) and the Detailed Schedule (DS) into material requirements to ensure availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed!
Supporting the MRP team in the communicating of material priorities to meet production requirements during the challenging supply situation driven by Covid. Work within a cross functional team to prioritize, update and communicate critical items.
- Maintain Raw Materials and Components inventories within our goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials. Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost.
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and timely delivery in line with MPS.
- Tracks and reports site / platform level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
- Collaborate with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a timely return of goods or disposal.
- Supports material and component Phase in and Phase Out processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills and capabilities:
- Demonstrate the drive, eagerness and capabilities to be successful in this role with a view to developing and progressing to leadership level within Johnson & Johnson.
- Development of an efficient and effective Material planning supply chain management processes and systems.
- Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
- Results driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of Janssen resources.
- Contribute to the innovation and continuous improvement within Janssen.
- Collaborative and cross-functional with all other departments within the company and to align across JSC and other J&J organizations.
- Ensure department and personnel goals and objectives are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure a high level of integrity and implementation of Credo-based actions.
Want to become a part of a global award-winning Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain team? Are you looking to make the jump into your career in Planning? Are you a recent grad with relevant placement experience?If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for our Junior Planner role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!