Johnson & Johnson
Leiden, 40h, on site work
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Lab Engineer who ensures that systems within the Quality system are adequately maintained and is accountable for delivering a contribution to the making of high-quality products.
The contract will be initially for 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Compliance evaluation with applicable laboratory standards and procedures;
- Definition, development, and improvement of laboratory procedures;
- Revision and maintenance of laboratory procedures;
- Definition and improvement of test method validations including protocols and reports;
- Writing and developing protocols and reports for new and existing laboratory equipment;
- Being responsible for test method, laboratory equipment validation, and other validation improvements;
- Being a project leader for laboratory projects & leading costs improvement (CIP) projects;
- Coordination of non-routine laboratory testing activities including validation testing;
- Implementation of corrective and preventive action and quality data trending for CAPA review board evaluation;
- Working on internal audits observations/NCR/CAPA files from origination to full-cycle completion and final approval;
- Supporting day-to-day laboratory troubleshooting for test equipment and unexpected test results;
- Being responsible for annual review of Bioburden Data and Environmental Monitoring Data as part of routine trend analysis;
- Being responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to the next management level
- Complying J&J Safety Requirements and ensuring safe working conditions and practices in the department;
- Being responsible for ensuring company compliance with all Federal, State, local, and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Science, or Microbiology;
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience within Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device companies, with relevant QC or QA experience;
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 13485 is an advantage;
- An advanced broad and in-depth knowledge/familiarity with laboratory testing and automation;
- High level of accuracy, troubleshooting, and analytical skills;
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments, and technical problem-solving ability;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to engage in contact with personnel at all levels within the organization;
- Good communication skills & fluency in English;
- Excellent ability to write protocols/reports, business correspondence, and procedures;
- Ability to be proactive, work independently & take actions in the absence of specific instruction;
- Ability to develop and present new or improved test methods, solving laboratory problems in a timely manner;
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Lab Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where div
erse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!