Johnson & Johnson
Manufacturing Process Specialist
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Process Specialist to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Johnson and Johnson. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
About Janssen Pharmaceuticals:
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC, (previously Janssen Biologics), is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products and related services. Our site in Ringaskiddy was established in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. We manufacture a range of biopharmaceutical products indicated for the treatment of conditions that include rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and cancer.
We are expanding our site to allow us to meet the critical needs of patients around the world. The expansion plans involve an investment of more than €300 million that will increase the existing manufacturing space by an additional 19,100m2, provide employment for up to 450 people during construction and an extra 200 people once completed.
Reporting to Operations Manager or designee, this position is responsible for representing operations on
capital project teams and supporting first line trouble-shooting of the day to day activities within
- Represent Operations on cross functional project implementation teams
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing process and equipment issues and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Troubleshooting of DCS (e.g Delta V) and PLC control systems
- Investigating and resolving issues raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Participate in/ Lead Cross Functional teams when required
- Support of Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
- Completion of assigned tasks to support manufacture of quality biomedicines in accordance with cGMP and EHS requirements.
- A minimum of degree level in a recognised qualification
- Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of the cell culture or purification processes
- Project / New equipment installation experience
- Process engineering experience
- Commissioning and qualification experience
- Postgraduate Qualification.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of DCS (e.g. Delta V), SCADA and PLC systems
- Experience of SAP, LIM’s and/or other business systems.
- 6-Sigma/Kepner-Tregoe or similar problem solving/decision making methodology training.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Manufacturing Process Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!