Johnson & Johnson
Market Research Specialist
Market Research Specialist
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of pay: PAYE: 294.18 LTD: 389.53
Length: 1 year contract
The Market Research Hub Specialist works with regional and local stakeholders to understand customer behavior and preferences, derived from best in class market research (especially performance tracking), to inform business decisions across the EMEA region.
Working in close collaboration with the other members of the Business Intelligence teams - both regional and local (Business Insights Manager, Therapeutic area-based Market Research Managers, CI Manager) - and external partners, the Market Research Hub Specialist delivers an added value service to the internal customer.
The Market Research Hub Specialist coordinates and executes the Market Research tracking activities for both local and regional partners, oversees the service provided by contracted market researchers, and continuously strives to innovate the way we approach Market Research performance tracking at Janssen. He/she will be part of a centralized Market Research service unit that is responsible for coordinating and executing on all annually planned Market Research tracking activities for the region.
- Market Research (MR) tracking planning: Ensures that across therapeutic areas / brands and countries, MR tracking activities are adequately planned and handed over to the Market Research Hub - with the right balance of methodologies, timings, and costs.
- Pro-actively proposes solutions and trade-offs to manage MR activities and to realize cross-regional synergies
- Identifies and proposes contracted market researchers when needed.
- Manages contracted market researchers: Oversees their service, to ensure full compliance, high quality standards in methodologies and project execution, and added value outputs. Provides feedback to contracted market researchers in order to maximize efficiency and integration within regional MR tracking activities
- As required, actively coaches and develops the skills of the market researchers across the region towards compliant, best practice MR tracking projects using most appropriate methodologies & analyses, and providing actionable recommendations via customized and impactful communication.
- The role is Central Europe based and will involve a minimum amount of travel (<50%) within the home country and across the EMEA region.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in primary Market Research within the pharmaceutical industry and/or agency side.
- Experienced in leading international and/or local tracking programs within pharma
- A background and understanding of science and marketing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to coordinate and coach multiple stakeholders for the delivery of projects.
- Ability to build productive, sustained relationships with contractors and colleagues in EMEA, and operating company teams.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Service mindset
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Awareness of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOPs, guidelines and policies.