Johnson & Johnson
Marketing Administrator - High Wycombe (Hybrid working)
Janssen – Marketing Administrator - Oncology and PAH
12 month contract with possibility of extension
Hybrid working - 3 days onsite in High Wycombe, 2 days remote working
Location: High Wycombe
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
To provide logistical and administrative support to the Commercial Lead, and Product Manager team and (where applicable) Digital Marketers. Where agreed, provide logistical and administrative support to CVT colleagues to increase efficiency of the CVT functions.
Key Role Activities
- Own the marketing material approval process by
- Collaborating closely with the (Senior/Associate) Product Manager, creative agencies, medical affairs, Commercial Leads and the Business Unit Director
- Uploading jobs & being responsible for the iMR review process
- Following up with collaborators to encourage timely approval of materials through the copy approval system
- Archiving jobs once finalised
- Raise purchase orders, liaising with suppliers/procurement to update them on status. Track team financials. Work with Procurement, Finance and (S/A)PM to ensure timely goods receipting and invoicing from suppliers.
- Maintain a PO and budget tracker, highlighting any variances against plan
- Process payments to individuals and companies through the Finance system. E.g. Agencies and HCPs.
- Following direction from Product manager team, collaborate closely with print company to lead printing and reprinting of marketing materials
- Lead warehouse stock levels of account team promotional/educational materials; book new stock in, monitor levels of promotional items, and make (S/A)PM aware when items are low, review and update the product catalogues, order and arrange delivery of materials for sales force, and provide assistance to the users of the online ordering system. Where appropriate order materials for healthcare professionals.
- Following direction from (S/A)PM, lead destruction of stock and updating of materials with PI / SmPC changes when necessary, sending out communications to team in timely manner, monitor confirmations from account team that they have followed instructions.
- Create meetings and events, contract and payments in the CRM system. Seek and track approvals, collaborate closely with suppliers/customers to capture required information, working closely with CAFs and HCC.
- Co-ordinate the logistics of meetings on regional, national and international scale. Liaise with venues, customers and agencies; arrange materials delivery / collection as needed; provide on-site support as needed.
- Timely submission of reports to meet Transfer of Value requirements
- Coordinate collation of HCP email permissions, ensuring timely and secure provision to the Email Permissions team.
- Answer telephone and email queries from the sales force and support them where appropriate with materials, posting materials to them, arranging deliveries and couriers etc.
- Collect and deliver internal post to team every day
- Regularly (monthly) maintain CVT distribution lists
May also be required to:
- Training other Marketing Administrators and Coordinators on role relevant marketing SOPs
- Where agreed, take a lead on company-wide administrative processes (e.g. co-ordinate withdrawal/reapproval of materials reaching their date of expiry; lead Janssen account with thewarehouse; co-ordinate ABPI agency training)
May execute any or all of the above activities for the marketing functions in one BU or work across BU’s or support the sales/account teams.
Not expected to:
Make budget decisions, sign off job bags or lead projects
Key Compliance Requirements
- Complete annual Drug Safety and HCC Awareness training
- Report adverse events and complaints in a timely way to drug safety according to current adverse event reporting guidelines/SOP and to maintain regulatory compliance
- Acts in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements if interacting with healthcare professionals
- If commissioning contractors or third party organisations, put contracts in place and provide training so that these individuals also act in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements when interacting with healthcare professionals and report adverse events and complaints (as above).
Follows designated SOPs for the role
Communication with others outside Janssen
- Suppliers including creative agencies, mailing agencies, congress organisers etc.
Communication with others within Janssen
- Marketing team, Digital Marketing Leads, Solutions Managers, Commercial leaders across Oncology and PAH
- Field-based colleagues
- Post Room
- Market Research/ Business Intelligence
Essential Technical Knowledge, skills and experience
Good Excel, written and verbal communication skills, CRM management, ability to learn new processes quickly, maintain high level of attention to detail.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Trish.Delaney@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.