Johnson & Johnson
Marketing Communications Manager (with experience in pharmaceutical industry)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
To support a large scale program, Janssen Pharmaceutical is seeking a communication consultant. The individual will be responsible of several aspect of the program
This will be initially one year contract opportunity with possible extention.
Key features of the role:
Overall communication strategy
- Build the communication plan
- Define the project branding (logo, name, etc..)
- Identify key stakeholder and groups
- Assess the stakeholder engagement and monitor it throughout the project execution
- Drive the communication, reach out to the key stakeholder
- Develop a sharepoint site for the project
- Publish a regular newsletter to keep stakeholder informed
- Publish promotional material (video, flyer, etc..)
Our ideal candidate:
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with Pharmaceutical companies
- Fluent level of English is a must
- Experience with virtual team is a plus
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status