Johnson & Johnson
Marketing Manager - High Wycombe (Hybrid) OUTSIDE IR35
Marketing Manager - High Wycombe (Hybrid)
This role is OUTSIDE IR35
We are recruiting for 2 separate candidates for this role for separate Brands.
Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
To find out more about who we are, take look at these videos:
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest-growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson, we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
We now have a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our Consumer business. Working within the Marketing Team you will be responsible for driving a brand or portfolio of brands in Northern Europe, reporting to a Group Marketing Manager or Marketing Director. You will be coaching and developing a team.
Internally you will be a key partner of both Regional (EMEA) and Global marketing teams and work closely with the Northern Europe commercial team.
Responsible for a brand or portfolio of leading brands:
- Full accountability to deliver in year NTS/ share targets and shape the Y2-Y3 plans
- Driving the growth of the brand or portfolio across the Northern Europe Cluster
- Potential to serve as Lead Market in the development of new and ongoing initiatives & creative campaigns for Global and Region (EMEA) depending on brand
Professional Experience Required:
- You will have experience developing and activating content & communication plans and a deep understanding of customer and retailer requirements
- Experience of developing a team coupled with strong analytical and influencing skills, and known to work as self-directed decision-maker
- The ability to form relationships and influence stakeholders, manage complexity and perform effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Strong influencing skills - communicate clearly with strong impact and excel in leading teams.
- Commercial understanding of P&L and financials
- Can do positive attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way and identify creative solutions to challenges
- Able to analyze data quickly and infer insights to act and move forward. The ability to master complexity
- Is proactive and results driven. Enjoys bringing new ideas to the table & holds others accountable
- Creates a sense of urgency for direct reports & team members to meet objectives
- Strong Interpersonal skills and collaborative style, able to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously and influence them
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth-largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
In return for this role, you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12-month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is OUTSIDE IR35
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, you’re personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Tabitha.email@example.com