Johnson & Johnson
Marketing Operations Specialist
Breda, one year contract, 40h, Hybrid way of work
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our contingent workforce in Janssen in Breda for an initial one-year contract.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for the program and project management of the Janssen Benelux communication to Health Care Professionals and Patients for an allocated therapeutic area in close collaboration with the content owners within Medical and Marketing and with external agencies.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Operations Specialist are
- Supervise and facilitate the material journey end-to-end process for the creation, review, and approval of all communication materials;
- Align all internal and external parties involved in the journey to achieve the set objectives together;
- Implement and optimize best practices to strive for operational excellence.
- Help internal Medical and Marketing partners translate their tactical plan into tangible assets-forecasting for the year, detailing all planned and unplanned touchpoints with the customer.
- Seek full alignment between all parties involved and leverage the planning to act proactively during the year.
- Once plans turn into projects, own and manage the jobs within the review system to ensure proper review and approval within a timely manner, maintaining the asset tracking overview.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and agencies through hosting weekly calls, and discussing the status of running projects.
- Secure adherence to brand guidelines.
- Identify learnings and potential improvements based on metrics and observations and help translate these insights into actions for the wider organization.
The Marketing Operations Specialist reports to the Marketing Operations Lead and will be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
- Bachelor/Master or equal by work experience
- Excellent project management, planning, and organizational skills
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise in stakeholder and vendor management
- Affinity with brand management
- Capable to work under time pressure, immune to stress, flexible
- Team player
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch (French is a plus)
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Marketing Operations Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!