Randstad, as the EMEA Johnson & Johnson talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the Randstad recruitment companies in EMEA and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
Job is closed
Posted Oct 15, 2021
Job ID: JJJP00007958
11 months , 4 weeks
(Nov 1, 2021 - Nov 1, 2022)
0 - 25 £/hr
Location: DePuy Orthopaedics Leeds Beeston
12 month contract
To provide a professional level of expertise and knowledge in the areas of metrology within the laboratory facilities. Use of novel techniques to measure any and all components and fixtures to a significant degree of detail.
This role requires expertise in novel techniques of measurement including the development of measurement methods and techniques for challenging components and fixtures.
- Undertake relatively complex technical metrology procedures
- Develop and run investigations into new method measurement techniques
- Develop, Design and update company related standard methods of test
- Focus on advancing the capability of the laboratory by onboarding new metrology equipment following the IQ, OQ procedures
- Create technical reports
- Create and implement engineering change instructions/materials specifications, Standard operating procedures and Standard testing methods.
- Participate in cross functional projects in global teams
- Generate test documentation in line with company procedures required for design history files.
- Interact routinely with all levels of customer
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience developing novel metrology methods
- Ability to carry out complex numerical analysis a green belt in six sigma would be advantageous
- Experience in a highly regulated laboratory environment would be preferred
- Experience managing many tasks autonomously
- Experience writing technical reports
- Experience in the Orthopaedic industry is preferred
+ Search all jobs