Johnson & Johnson
ASAP start - 12 month contract
Hourly Pay Rates: €18 - €20
The Microbiology Analyst is responsible for assuring that non-conformance investigations, laboratory investigations and quality systems are in compliance with the good manufacturing practices and good laboratory practices as established in the code of local government regulations and company procedures.
- Perform routine environmental monitoring, product testing in line with company and regulatory specifications and trend associated data
- Perform routine testing on water purification systems in line with company and regulatory specifications and trend associated data
- Perform Quality Control on incoming media and test kits.
- Perform microbial identifications to ensure compliance with procedure and regulatory requirements
- Perform validation and annual re-qualification of production Sterilisers and calibration of Validation equipment and document-associated data
- Complete Annual re-qualification of laboratory Steriliser.
- Perform Process / Equipment / Facilities and Utilities Validation and document associated data
- When required, Review and report Steriliser Non-conformances
- Perform monthly run review of production sterilisers performance using statistical tools
- Implement improved methodologies/processes for Lab processes
- When required Perform microbiology assessment on engineering changes
- Carry out safety inspections
- Training of new microbiology laboratory technicians
- Providing Japan Distribution with Sterility Certificates for product
- Ensure Lab is supplied with consumables.
- All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Creating, implementing and assessing change requests.
- Sterilising and disposing of laboratory waste.
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of Certificate level qualification preferably in Microbiology or Biological Sciences.
- At least 1 years industrial experience in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices Industry
- Good knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements
- Good organisation skills and familiarity with computer packages.
- Water or sample experience
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.
Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!