Johnson & Johnson
Operations Process Leader
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
We are currently recruiting a
Operations Process Leader
to join our contingent workforce on a growing team at
. This will be an initial 15 month contract.
Ethicon Sàrl is located in Neuchâtel, NEUCHÂTEL, Switzerland and is part of the Medical Equipment & Supplies Manufacturing Industry. Ethicon Sàrl has 160 employees at this location and generates $10.26 million in sales (USD). (Employees figure is estimated, Sales figure is modelled). There are 1,248 companies in the Ethicon Sàrl corporate family.
- Responsible for managing plant personnel to maximize quality and output of a manufacturing operation
- Accountable for aligning all operations departments to achieve business goals
- Supervises plant operations staff
- Collaborates with all relevant departments such as warehouse, customer service, materials management and manufacturing to meet operational goals
- Monitors department's performance against operations goals and initiates action to prevent missed commitments Implements corrective actions for inadequacies in process execution
- Trains plant personnel in the areas of safety and quality
- Provides input into training programs
- Monitors trends and observes personnel for compliance. Applies standard operational and working practices
- Recommends modifications as appropriate
- Provides input to plant's operational budget
- Follows cost control practices
- Coaches, mentors and provides developmental opportunities to staff
- Evaluates performance and initiates corrective action when necessary
- Facilitates departmental communication.
Duties and responsibilities:
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Manages available resources to achieve a reliable, efficient and productive operation
- Assures both short and long-term manufacturing goals are met
- Assures compliance to Company's and Corporate's rules and regulations
- Supports and facilitates new product launches to assure a successful implementation
- Fosters teamwork and supports total associate involvement
- Responsible for career path development of Team leaders
Experience and education
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is preferred in an Engineering or Science discipline
- Previous people leadership experience required
- Strong written and oral communication in both English and French required
- Certification(s) of Lean or/and 6 sigma Tools (Poka-Yoke, VSM, Standard Work, 5S etc.) preferred
- Experience in a Current Good Manufacturing Process (cGMP) environment preferred
Required knowledge, skills, abilities, certifications/ licenses and affiliations
- Track record of people leadership, development and collaboration
- Strong awareness of key Compliance and Safety Regulations
- Aptitudes/Behaviors: All aspects of Leadership Imperatives (Living the Credo, Connect, Shape, Lead, Deliver).
- Clear communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to build strong working partnerships, trust and credibility at all levels.
- Passion, energy, tenacity, resilience
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Senior Financila Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!