Johnson & Johnson
Groningen, Netherlands, 40h, hybrid
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are recruiting a Process Engineer to join our contingent workforce in Groningen for an initial 9-month contract.
The Process Engineer:
- Develops process excellence techniques to identify systematic issues.
- Tracks trends, and develops and implements equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield, and equipment reliability.
- Leads in troubleshooting and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product and process non-conformities.
- Reviews evaluations and advice on the selection of suitable equipment for optimized, balanced line performance and makes final recommendations to management.
- Ensures that process and material quality objectives are met during product launch and are congruent with production requirements.
- Establishes process and material quality targets.
- Reviews performance measurements to targets and provides remedial action directives as necessary.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with the timing and budget requirements.
- Provides technical leadership of cross-functional teams on many different process improvements
To be successful in this role you have:
- A proven experience as a validation engineer is a must
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Manufacturing and/or Industrial Engineering role in a medium to high-volume manufacturing
- Hands-on mentality and strong collaboration with all teams
- ICT Skills: Microsoft Office, Minitab
- Perform data analysis, create documentation, and present results
- Excellent analytical capabilities with a drive to challenge the status quo; eager to learn; put the team first; robust and passionate to follow given objectives; uses failure as a learning experience; an excellent communicator with a high sense of urgency
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Process Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!